[Application] Noodles92

N

Noodles92

Name: Alec

In-Game name: Noodles92

Previous Planetside experience: On and off since 2003
- Outfit history (if applicable): The only one i can really remember is shadow assassins

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Battlefield 3, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Red Orchestra

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A meat shield with a good sense of humor :D and also team player thats always down for some organized play. Unfortunately my old char that was BR16 got wiped so currently im working on starting fresh on my new char (currently BR7)

Anything else you'd like to add: I recently re-activated my PS1 account since i couldnt handle waiting for PS2`s release anymore. Ive been looking for an outfit to run with (not only in PS1 but into PS2) and everytime im online i see multiple squads of BRTD and it really peaked my interest so i checked out your website. I thought id submit an AP since you guys seem like a very active cool bunch of players. Hopefully this falls on the right ears and i can jump into the grind with you guys as soon as possible :lol:

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hello Noodles, sorry for no post I don't know why, I've just been appointed Recruitment Officer and if you're still interested in joining no problem at all, sorry again for long reply.

You have been Accepted into BRTD - I will send you private message with Mumble info (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home

Cya ingame
-DW