Application: NotDoligos

NotDoligos

Jun 11, 2013
Name: Ben

Previous Planetside experience: Played PS1 for its first couple of years. PS2 since tech-test

Outfit history (if applicable):

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: EQ, WOW

Do you have a mic? Yes/No: Yep

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Keeping everyone rezzed and killing the other fools for the TR!

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? I recently started playing TR on Miller and I've been searching for an outfit for some time. I have joined your public platoon and I was very impressed with the coordination and tactics!

How did you hear about Better Red Than Dead public platoon

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft? Infantry but I wish to learn and improve my vehicle skills.

Anything else you'd like to add:

Your battle Rank: 19.75 (Its really just an hour or two from 20, hope its alright with you guys that I enlist now)

Planetside 2 Statistic : https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428031585332403441/

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Welcome to BRTD NOTDOLIGOS,

I would like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble which we use for voice communication. You will be sent a private message on this website with mumble details as soon as your application is accepted, for information on installing mumble please go here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so the officers can register you and get you into the thick of BRTD operations. When you first log onto mumble you will not have the proper rights to move from the lobby, as such just hold tight there and someone will pop up and welcome you to the outfit and get you started. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you. If for any reason you cannot log onto mumble within a week of your application submission, just send which ever officer accepted your application a message on the BRTD website saying why so we don't remove you due to inactivity.

All relevant information of the many events we run in BRTD can be found here: www.brtd.net/community/outfit-events

Training nights are on Thursday and Sunday at 8pm GMT where we take you through tactics BRTD use and make sure you know the basics so you can enjoy the game as much as we do.

Along with training every Thursday and Sunday we run “Monday night Madness” which is always a good laugh! In this event we hold races, showdowns, and many more things to boot. A point to note, sometimes even station cash prizes are given!

After getting your application accepted make sure you pop over to this topic www.brtd.net/forum/Recruitment/1500-requ...e-main-outfit-forums and ask for your forum rights thus allowing you to see are plethora of planetside information and guides!

Also just pop to this link and introduce your self to the rest of are members: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, Please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

We request that all the outfit members like us on Facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect and also keep up to date if there is any important news. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net) or do the search option for Facebook. Name: BRTD or twitter: ps_brtd
we hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
dnaRIP