[APPLICATION] NoTimeToWait

NoTimeToWait

Nov 20, 2012
Name: Sergey

In-Game name: NoTime

Previous Planetside experience: None

Outfit history (if applicable): None

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Eve online, Mechwarrior LL, MWO

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: my sunderer/galaxy driving skills, 15-25 hours a week at this point

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: solid declaration of yourselves

What do you want from BRTD: teamplay, flexibility

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Aircraft

Anything else you'd like to add:
I have above average digital drawing skills. I am using Photoshop for 5 years, SAI - for 1 year.

I will put most of cert points in next branches: Sunderer, Engineer, Galaxy, Infiltrator

Abilities: good decision-making, quick learning, communicative
Playing style: plan-do-check-act. Which means I usually gather information and make decision before doing anything. And I always correct my errors if they appear.

During PS2 beta test I used to drive sunderer a lot. Probably, driving AMS vehicles and aircrafts is my favourite in-game activity. I like it because it enables me to search best places to deploy vehicles on map: safe/hidden/close to enemy base spots. Since I has been doing this all the time I am pretty good at finding such spots.

I haven't played PS1, but actually I am a half-hardcore player that prefers to be aknowledged with most part of game details and best practicies. Thats why I dive into every game(even the most hardcore as Eve online and Mechwarrior) pretty fast.

I wish to participate to your outfit activities. Hope to join you sonner or later.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Sergey,

Sadly recruitment is closed only for minor exceptions

Recruitment will open up in about 1-2 weeks - at that time we will happily re-view your application (and pretty much say you will be accepted at that time)
If you do move on in between that time it is understandable

Hope to see you again in 2 weeks mate :)

DW

R

RedSnow

Hey Sergey,

If you are still interested in joining BRTD please respond to this

NoTimeToWait

Nov 20, 2012
Hello, RedSnow.
I am still interested in joining BRTD
The only thing is: Christmas and New Year holidays are coming and I am not sure that I will spend much time ingame before January.

J

Jamriko

Hello there NoTimeToWait,

We understand that these times are busy times, so you don't have to worry about your activity.

With that, I'm glad to inform you that you've been added to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis (standard procedure for all new recruits). Please take the time to download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please attempt to start using Mumble within the next week (it's very important for coordination). If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: http://www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

Kind Regards,
Jamriko

R

RedSnow

Good to have you back man!

We appreciate it that you still want to join us.