[APPLICATION] Oblom

Oblom

Sep 25, 2012
Hi

Name: Sergey
In-Game name: Oblom
Previous Planetside experience: none
Outfit history (if applicable): none
Other (online) games you have played / achievements: World of Tanks / Field Commander
Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes
What you hope to bring to BRTD: I hope my teamplay experience will be helpful
What is your prefered play style: I like HA rocket launcher a lot in a close combats
Anything else you'd like to add: I don't like to talk, I like to make some action

Thanks!

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Sergey,

Just to let you know that in future the outfit will be split into 4 divisions, one of these will be Armoured as you seem like the tanker type from games listed. Not active now but soon will be.

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum

Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works.

Server is: Thyone
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW