Xzito

Dec 16, 2012
Name:
Firstname: Madhava

Lastname: Schuit
In-Game name:
Xzito

Previous Planetside experience:
A full year of planetside 1 when the reverse program begin i played for a full year.
Planetside 1 beta test. oh that sweet game it was. i had no creditcard at that time or a way to pay for subscribtion

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
Linage2, War hammer online, SWG, Aion , World of warcraft. Knight online.
The list is quite long i could continune.
These games i have played till the end game if there was one.

Do you have a mic? Yes/No:
No, but i use my notebook as a mic so im always conected on my pc and use my notebook for the talking.

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Swag

j/k hoping to bring some of my tactical insight and vacuum cleaner sounds when im cleaning my room. those are a bonus!.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit?
Recommended by a other forum and i loved the galaxy video

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft?
Infatry mainly medic or max.

Anything else you'd like to add:

The mouse i use atm is a bit broken so i cant fly a play any decent or even land it.
i do think im a perfect member to add to operation human shield.

anything else hmm atm im in the last exames so my online time is a bit less i think between10-20 hours a week.

anything else feel free to ask me.

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
hello and welcome

catch me in game bigal or log onto mumble and someone will grab you there

also sign the access to forums post to see the full forums

D

Dotz0r

Please consult the FAQ's (www.brtd.net/faq-guides )and other bits of information on the site in order to gain access to mumble. I am sure Da-Fort will be telling you much of this already. However this site is rich in information - from mumble help to guides. Please post a message into the "Request forum access" topic in the public forum and you will be dealt with in due time.

We also have a steam group, a twitter and a facebook page!.

For mumble see :.

www.brtd.net/mumble

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Thank you for showing interest in BRTD. Congratulations on the start of your two week trial. BRTD is forever growing and new blood like you we can only get bigger - and better!

Hf.

Dotz0r.

Xzito

Dec 16, 2012
Thanks ill look forward. ill read up on some guidliness on my way home after the english exam.

see you on muble.