[APPLICATION] Pachino

P

Pachino

Name:
Alex
In-Game name:
Pachino
Previous Planetside experience: i used to play PS1 casually for about a year close to when it was first released, nothing major just had fun with it.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Played WoW for about 5/6 years and conquered the game, was in quite a serious guild for a time which i enjoyed. Besides that i've played the usual FPS games; call of duty, battlefield etc... as well as a hefty amount of league of legends.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: not currently, but if it's necessary it wouldn't really be a problem.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: myself :p i'm just a guy who plays games, LOTS! i'll be an active member since i just bought the beta key and i want to get my moneys worth!

What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I am yet to decide, i'm like an unmoulded piece of clay...

Anything else you'd like to add: my awesomeness level is OVER9000

Audiofly

BRTD Member
Aug 31, 2014
awsome level over9000? we currently run at awsome lvl 30k. and for extreme we hit 90k easy :)

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hello Alex!

We'd be happy to add you to the outfit on a trial basis. Please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/14...-server?limitstart=0

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at http://www.brtd.net/community/Tactics-Guides--Suggestions/1476-new-members-training

The outfit plays on the EU1 server; our squads are always open and listed. The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We all look forward to seeing you in game!

P

Pachino

FYI the link 'www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/14...-server?limitstart=0' doesn't work for me and when i click on your mumble login link i get the message that there is a password required, never used mumble before, any help?

Audiofly

BRTD Member
Aug 31, 2014
http://brtd.net/forum/20-New-Member-Area/437-connect-to-mumble-guide
try that ^^

Audiofly

BRTD Member
Aug 31, 2014
the recruiting fellows will have to grant the password for mumble server, placid (recruiting dude) is AFK atm so youll need to wait until he adds the password via .. some medium.
and rather than using hold music, name your top 5 tracks/ songs :p

and whigfield - saturday night, will be a no no!!!!

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
My apologies Pachino, it seems that topic has gone the way of the dinosaur. Thanks for keeping me on my toes! :D

I'll pm you with the details now,

Reactions: 1 person
P

Pachino

any chance you could add me to the outfit so i can find the server password out pls? would be appreciated.

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
You should have a private message with it in now, but I'll happily add you to outfit too (although its quite buggy ;D).

P

Pachino

i have no idea how to accept the outfit invite.... been trying for half an hour now, i hit f12 when the icon in the bottom right corner appears and nothing happens. when i click the outfit tab in the 'social' menu i only get the option to create my own... did anybody else have this trouble?

jo3

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
I still think they have problems, maybe you need a re invite :)