[APPLICATION] PietOlsen

P

PietOlsen

Name: Piet Olsen
In-Game name: GunFISH
Previous Planetside experience: I've actually never played PS1 but I've been enjoying PS2 greatly, now I just need some structure in the game play.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I've played a huge range of different games and genres but I mostly enjoy FPS games, mainly I play CS:S BF3 and ArmA 2 and of course now PS2.
Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes I do.
What you hope to bring to BRTD: This is a tough one to be honest, I'm not sure what I hope to bring to you, more what I think you will bring to me, I hope that I will have some great times with the outfit, and the outfit will enjoy these times as well. But I suppose I'd be a great support asset as I will explain more below
What is your proffered play style: I enjoy all three play styles, but what I enjoy most is to have a supportive role, meaning I don't mind having one of the more boring assignments where you may not see that much action, I don't really care about my personal gain in the battle, but more about the advancement of the team.
So if all I get to do is to fly around in a Galaxy, this would be fine, or just stand behind some wall healing up wounded soldiers, this would be fine as well.

Anything else you'd like to add: I came here because of this http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/zr3d6/my_outfit_just_finished_its_recruitment_video/ so whom ever put that together nice job! Anyway I'm hoping for a swift response and hopefully a positive one.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Piet :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW