[APPLICATION] piggy

piggy

Dec 20, 2012
Name: Jens

In-Game name: piggy

Previous Planetside experience: none, besides beta

Outfit history (if applicable): none that would matter, mostly been playing casual but i want to get out more of the game and playing with dudes are allways more fun then besides dudes.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: wow (vanilla, tbc). eve online (4 years, until NC got zerged by the russians, good times), rift (end game), bf3, tera.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes!

What you hope to bring to BRTD: im hoping to be apart of something big and bring a laid back and fun loving personality.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: i picked brtd cus of fighting along you guys alot and from the vids ive seen you are looking to have a great time gaming.

What do you want from BRTD: a good time while i enjoy this game, going in groups, having likeminded persons to talk to and going in groups killing techfreaks and freedom smurfs.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: im an infantry man, mostly cus i CANT fly, well in still trying, i CANT drive. love playing LA, medic or HA/max when needed to kill Air or ground if i cant fly in with 2x c4 on em. addicted to killing sunders with c4.

Anything else you'd like to add: hope to see you in game soon.

D

Dotz0r

Hi jens

I'd like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webskly or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,

Dotz0r

P.s Mumble PW sent via PM - check the community tab

piggy

Dec 20, 2012
cheers for the quick reply! got my mumble setup and sent a small hello in the pub forum!

looking forward to an invite in game and forum rights so i can read up on the

"Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions"

/piggy

Mythx

Sep 26, 2012
Hi Piggy

please post a quick "i need access" in the following link...
http://www.brtd.net/forum/2-Public-Forum/996-post-if-you-need-access-to-the-main-outfit-forums

Our Website admin (Juggs) will sort that out as soon as he has a moment.

For an in-game invite if your mumble is working shout and scream at members with a (Title)
I shall be on in +/- 3 hours till late.