[APPLICATION] Pozidriv

P

Pozidriv

Name: Ville
In-Game name: Pozidriv

Previous Planetside experience: yes - Outfit history (if applicable): Bounced around from outfit to outfit, cant remember names

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Battlefield series, WoW, Rift, some CoD here and there and Wot
Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A person who can follow orders and enjoys team play.

Anything else you'd like to add: I am willing to play any class that is currently needed on the roster, also im posting from my phone :p so sorry for the inevitable typos and bad formatting :)

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Cya in game soon mate :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD - Here's a link to our Mumble information page: http://www.brtd.net/community/Recruitment/1415-new-voice-server (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Don't forget to check this thread out: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/13...d-information-thread
Will contain anything you need help with.

Cya ingame
-DW