Grand Saber
Officer Star Citizen
Oct 28, 2012
Dundalk, Ireland
Name: Stephen

In-Game name: Purestorm

Previous Planetside experience: No Planetside 1 experience

Outfit history (if applicable): None

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: TF2, Minecraft, BF3, Tribes Ascend, KIlling Floor

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A willing team player who can support the entire group. I've always prefered classes like Medics and Engineers in games where I'm supporting the team rather than directly pushing myself.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Sankaku's videos gave me a good idea as to how you guys operate, and I really love the way you handle things.

What do you want from BRTD: To be able to play this game to its full potential and to tread on the toes of any unfortunate Smurfs in our way.

What is your preferred play style: Armour, usually Skyguard. On foot I usually play Engineer or Medic, sometimes Infiltrator.

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Skyguard drivers = good

Welcome Purestorm.

Are you all storm, rough gale winds, or maybe some hail mixed with severe freezing rain, mayhaps a tsunami, or a tornado? There are allot of storms, I'm trying to figure out what one you are, albeit the pure kind. We already have enough of the hot air variety in the outfit (haha).

So....

Aaaaaannnyways... Yah;

Your review has been read, by me.
Welcome to BRTD for your 2 week trial basis!
We need you on comms ASAP, so please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here:
BRTD Mumble Server Details

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

Next, post here and introduce yourself; Welcome Forum

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message here; TRAINING

The outfit plays on the Eurodome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature is up and running, once we see you in-game and on voice-comms, we will make sure you get setup in the in-game Outfit.

When asking for a squad invite, or ammo, or a heal / rez, please ask by using your in-game-name first, and not " I ".

Welcome Stormiestormstorm, and I look forward to seeing you in-game!

-Boostoff