[APPLICATION] RageVictim.

R

RageVictim

Hello, first off I would like to say that I do understand that you are closed for recruitment atm but I'll just leave this post hanging around until you open it back up.

Name: Victoria

In-Game name: RageVictim, AtreSamus

Previous Planetside experience: Im afraid this is the first time I have ever been in this particular sector of space.
[strike]- Outfit history (if applicable):[/strike]

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I have spent about 13 years playing PC games more or less online and/or LAN. 6 of those in WoW. Bf3, Dota2 and PS2 are the ones that I play most these days. I also play(ed) stuff like Sins of a solar empire, SC2, arma2:co:be, BC2, CS, GW2 etc. Its hard to make a short list really...

Do you have a mic? yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Regularity. I dont care all to much about stuff like personal KDR but rather what small support otherwise I can give like anti vehicle stuff or whatever is needed. I can honestly say Im am very sure I wont be your top 10 player nor would I settle to be at the bottom 10 either. So regularity, a fluid role after whats asked and needed and hopefully with time less misstakes.

What is your proffered play style: As silly as it sounds, whatever is needed the most. Being usefull is fun >.<

Anything else you'd like to add: Im not a super top gamer but I like to think Im a team player and that I try well enough. I found out about your nice outfit via Xonal whom I've spent (to many) years playing games online with wich subsequently made me get a fairly thick layer of skin on my nose.

Thank you for your time and I dont expect answers on this until your recruitment is back up. :)

SankakuGames

Youtuber Extraordinaire
Veterans
Aug 1, 2014
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
As you already said, you know that it's closed, but only till end of month. Which to be honest, isn't that far away. So hopefully the "Big Cheese's" will have sorted out current non active members and recruits :D

However keep in mind, friends of members may be able to get in before then, Check in every now and then and feel free to post on the public forum about anything :)

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Victoria

Recruitment is Closed 'till end of month but due to this being a certain circumstance which a member invites a friend to join we can make an exception.

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW