[APPLICATION] Raiche

Raiche

Dec 4, 2012
Name: Roy Brennskag

In-game name: Raiche

Previous Planetside experience: Played Planetside for a while back in the day. Have been a competitive and active battlefield series clan player competing in LANs and tournaments as well as leagues.

Outfit history (if applicable): Trønderbataljonen (BF series) PS i dont remember name of Raven something.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Battlefield series, placed first in 8 man league bc2, did ok in BF3, lans etc usually among top 3. SWTOR, WoW, War, WoT, etc etc, played pretty much most games the past 16 years. Always had a love for fps and big battles.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Active teamplayer who is used to working with a team.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Few organized ones out there, i picked the one that seemed like it had the most to offer.

What do you want from BRTD: Someone to play with, PS2 is good, but without a proper clan or someone to play with it will never feel like the experience i should be. Also id like to conquer the whole planet.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Im highly flexible, traditionally in battlefield series i was a tanker, but im also a engineer/Heavy can also play sniper and i can fly. Even though my X52 flight stick is too damn sensitive for the fighter craft i can still pretty much beat most ive met 1v1 problem is you rarely meet someone 1v1 mostly its 5v1 so unless in a squadron your easy meat after the first 1-2 go down.

Anything else you'd like to add.

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hello Solnar,

Unfortunately BRTD recruitment is closed until further notice, please stay tuned, your application will be considered when we re-open recruitment, but we naturally understand if you find another outfit before that time.

Thanks

J

Jamriko

Hello Raiche,

First of all, sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, BRTD's Recruitment is closed to the general public at this moment in time, however it will re-open within the next week! Please feel free to make another thread at that time, or request that this post is re-reviewed once it is open.

However, if you were pointed to BRTD by a current member, please do say so and get that member to post here on your application so we can continue with the process.

Sorry for any inconvience,
Jamriko

J

Jamriko

Raiche,

Recruitment is now open once more! Still interested?