[APPLICATION] Rawrpur

Rawrpur

Dec 16, 2012
Name: Joonas Luttinen

In-Game name: Rawrpur

Previous Planetside experience: I have few friends who played the original Planetside and heard alot about it from them never had a good enough of a PC to play it however.

Outfit history (if applicable):

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: The usual suspects WoW mostly PvP at 2k+ ratings. Other than that i play alot of fighting games online.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I hope to bring you guys a chill guy who to laugh with at silly mistakes while taking the competitive side of the game very seriously when needed to.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: This outfit seems the most fitting for my way of playing the game you guys can have fun but also are serious about teamwork when needed.

What do you want from BRTD: A organized outfit that can turn the tide of battle while having fun doing it.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I enjoy all of the aircraft mostly been playing the Mosquito because i have been running solo this long but hope to fly galaxy and liberators if get the opportunity to join you guys. As Infantry i enjoy medic/engineer support roles with bit of a AA max thrown into the mix.

Anything else you'd like to add: Nothing that i can think off that i did not mention already. See you guys in game as either part of the same outfit or just as fellow TR's!

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006

also request main access to foums from link

D

Dotz0r

Please consult the FAQ's (www.brtd.net/faq-guides )and other bits of information on the site in order to gain access to mumble. I am sure Da-Fort will be telling you much of this already. However this site is rich in information - from mumble help to guides. Please post a message into the "Request forum access" topic in the public forum and you will be dealt with in due time.

We also have a steam group, a twitter and a facebook page!.

For mumble see :.

www.brtd.net/mumble

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Thank you for showing interest in BRTD. Congratulations on the start of your two week trial. BRTD is forever growing and new blood like you we can only get bigger - and better!

Hf.

Dotz0r.