RenegadeCookie

Dec 28, 2012
Name: Aaron Jones

In-Game name: RenegadeCookie

Previous Planetside experience: None, other than Planetsdie 2 beta

Outfit history (if applicable): none

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:

Do you have a mic? yes/no: No but should have one in the next few days

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I hope to help in any fights that come in the future and help you win

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: I watched a YouTube video which involved your outfit and one of your members, it looks like fun and i think i would enjoy playing with an Outfit

What do you want from BRTD: Mainly I want to enjoy myself on Planetside 2 more, since i play on my own mostly, i'd love to join this Outfit for the experience

What is your prefered play style: Infantry

Anything else you'd like to add: I recently got a new PC, and im dying to try it out in a proper combat situation

D

Dotz0r

Hi Aaron.

I'm really sorry to tell you that we - as an outfit have an 18+ policy. I hope you find another outfit. Truly sorry not to be able to accept you on a trial and i hope you all the best in your endeavors in game and finding an outfit. Thank you, however for showing interest in this outfit.

However, underage applicants can have a current member vouch for them. If you were not shown here from a BRTD friend who would be willing to vouch for you - then there is nothing i can do.

RenegadeCookie

Dec 28, 2012
Alright, It was worth a try, i got directed from the Planetside Universe website and it says 16+ on that, so i was giving it a go. thanks anyway