[Application] Reth

Reth

Dec 15, 2012
Name: Max Richardson

In-Game name: RethRDS

Previous Planetside experience: Been playing Planetside 2 since launch and have been playing with some organized platoons.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I have played many online games, mostly these were MMORPGS such as World of Warcraft, Rift, and SWTOR. I have been doing hardcore raiding in WoW since late TBC and all the way through WOTLK. I then decided to go to SWTOR at the release of Cataclysm expansion for WoW and was convinced by a friend of mine to try out a fan guild over in the US just to see what it would be like. I then ended up being the first level 50 in a fan guild of over 400 people and became the Raid Leader of the first Raid Group in said fan guild. Clearing the first and second raid on all difficulties as an imperial agent, sniper in the marksmanship spec.

I then decided to leave said guild as it was causing major issues with my sleep schedule ( seen as it was US based which means I was raiding from 3am - 6am some nights ) and instead joined a guild over in the EU and raided with them for a while.

Over time I finally decided to go back to WoW however I was really not interested in the raids, however Roleplay got my attention and I joined a Roleplaying guild. To make a long story short I ended up becoming the guild leader of said guild which at the time, and still is, the biggest Horde military guild in the EU. ( I can prove this if need be. )

I have now handed over control of said guild as I no longer have the time ( or willpower ) to lead a guild in such a hostile environment that RP is. And have set my sites on finding an active outfit in Planetside2 that plays throughout the day and night as I have a lot of free time.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes I do.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A level headed, intelligent soldier who is always researching the best way to do things, the best weapons and upgrades, everything to be the best. I can follow orders to the letter, as I frown rather heavily on people who refuse to do as they are told in a combat situation. Yet I am also rather social and will do my best to settle in well and be a person that others can feel comfortable around.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: I chose this outfit because of how well organized and how large it is. RedSnow was kind enough to answer any questions I had about the outfit and the answers he provided were more than enough to convince me to follow through with my application to the outfit. Also the fact that there are a healthy amount of members online at all times is also a

What do you want from BRTD: I want an organized community with active members who I know will be easy to work with and will get things done. But the real reason to join an outfit is the people, so groan inducing jokes over Mumble will be fine also.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Infantry and Armour are my favourite styles of play as they allow me time to regroup and think unlike Aircraft where I am constantly on the move and have no cover. However my absolute favourite OP is a Gal drop as nothing beats the rush of a bunch of troops dropping down on to a base and taking the VS or NC by complete surprise.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if there is anything else you wish to know, or if you have any questions, feel free to ask below.

J

Jamriko

Good day Reth!

I'd like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webskly or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: http://www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
Jamriko