APPLICATION: Rugburn

Rugburn

Dec 1, 2012
Please create a new thread with the application

Name: Bruce

In-Game name: Rugburn

Previous Planetside experience: Played PS1 a bit, was in beta for this and played for a month or 2

Outfit history (if applicable): Grouped up with 3 other friends to wreck havoc on the bad guys in beta and have been playing this for past couple weeks.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: EQ, EQ2, wow, Guild wars, Guild wars 2, vanguard, aion, star wars - max level characters in all games, grouping raiding instances, raid strategist, raid leader, raid looter, raid main tank, raid main healer, etc

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: some fun and teamwork for my friends and the outfit and fear and death to the vanu and conglomerate

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: my friends

What do you want from BRTD: friendship and teamwork to take over more obstacles than I could do myself.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I prefer the infiltrator, but also like to play heavy inf and driving a tank or sunderer is ok too.

Anything else you'd like to add: have a good day =)

Fishstik

Nov 1, 2014
Lost
What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: my friends

He didn't want to say apparently, but it's me and ANooblet =P

Known this guy for a long time, he's mostly sane ;).

Edit: And being the nice friends we are, we failed to mention where to properly post this...

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Bruce,

You have been accepted into BRTD on the terms of you being a freind of a current member and have been put on a 2 week Trial and your rank for the time being is Recruit. Promotions of members and those accepted into the outfit from the Trail will be listed on the second Sunday of every month so keep an eye on the forums. Link to 'Our Rules' www.brtd.net/about-us/our-rules

Don't forget to post in this link for full forum access: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/996-...e-main-outfit-forums
As well as to introduce yourself to the outfit in this link: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-he...welcome?limitstart=0

All members of BRTD are required to download and join our mumble server, once downloaded you can use the "Mumble Login" at the top of the web page. Alternatively you can login manually with server information here: www.brtd.net/mumble
If you have problems with Mumble check the link or post for help on the website. When you log onto mumble mods will give you full access (apart from 'Command Bunker') but please remember mods are not active on mumble 24 but are always checking mumble for newcomers when ever possible so please be patient and sorry for any inconvenience.

This is a link to the combined information thread which can help you out with a lot of forum-to-mumble side: www.brtd.net/forum-s/info/1355-combined-information-thread#1652

This is a link to our guides and techniques thread for in game help: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

One thing to take note of when joining BRTD is that at this moment of time BRTD are split between 'Reapers' (Ground based platoons) and an Air Wing (for the fly boys) When you join mumble and see multiple reaper squads - join the one with lowest numbers to balance out the platoons. Once you have joined a Reaper search for the corresponding in-game Reaper squad and follow orders when they are given from the acting squad leader (if it is not listed mention it to the person currently leading the squad)

Stay active on the forums because on BRTD's home page is the calender of in-game events - we ask all new recruits to attend the weekly training sessions IF POSSIBLE - we understand people have bigger priorities then PS2 and BRTD so put them first. Also search us up on Facebook and Twitter as it helps with the community aspect, these links can be found on the right hand side of the screen next to the scroll

We hope you have a great time with us!

Cheers
-DW