[Application] RWJP

RWJP

Dec 22, 2012
Hello all

I'm Ross, a 21 year old gamer from the UK, going by the ingame name RWJP. I've been playing PS2 on and off since the closed beta, but have got in to it a bit more recently now that I have more free time!

I've been a part of the FyreUK outfit for the last month or so, playing NC on Mallory, but it's a very small outfit and I was looking for a bit more of a rewarding experience! I tend to play infantry, usually Heavy Assault or Infiltrator, but I like being flexible in my playstyle, and am competent with armoured vehicles and aircraft as well.

Aside from PS2 i regularly play other FPSs such as Battlefield 3, MW3 and Medal of Honour Warfighter, and I harbour a deep-seated love for turn based and real time strategy games such as Dawn of War and Company of Heroes. I'm also heavily involved in Minecraft, acting as moderator and website admin for FyreUK, a building and timelapse team. If you'd like to see a bit of my gaming history, my Raptr profile is: RWJP

I have Creative Fatal1ty HS800s for voice communication and already have Mumble installed, so that's all sorted!

I decided to apply for this outfit as I had heard many good stories from Wolfman109, one of your members and thought that a more serious, yet still fun outfit such as BRTD would really help my enjoyment of PS2.

I look forward to meeting more of you guys and getting to play PS2 with a quality outfit!

Cheers

Ross - RWJP

D

Dotz0r

hi.

I'd like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webskly or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble.

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,

Dotz0r.

P.s Mumble PW sent via PM - check the community tab

Reactions: 1 person