[APPLICATION] RydenTR

RydenTR

Nov 28, 2012
Hey guys, don't know of you remember me, I hope some of you do. I know recruitment is closed but I think I'm at least a former friend of the outfit. So please consider me anyway! :cheer:

Name: Fredrik Rydén, or RydenTR

In-Game name: RydenTR

Previous Planetside experience: Played PS1 a bunch around 2006

Outfit history (if applicable): I was in MurderSheWrote, used to platoon/play with you guys too. I'm in this video for example: http://youtu.be/-ee6uR0sCaE

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Nope.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Fun, interest in cooperation and team spirit, being helpful.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Because I remember you guys were super nice back in the day and MSW doesn't seem to exist anymore.

What do you want from BRTD: Some help learning the game, and good cooperation.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Infantry.

Anything else you'd like to add: Would be a blast playing with you guys again, ready to get serious with this game. Missed playing PlanetSide. Peace!

J

Jamriko

Hop on Mumble when you get the chance at try and catch a Warrant Officer and discuss your position with them.

-DeltaWidow
-Placid
-Dotzor
-Boostoff
&
-Me! (Jamriko)

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Fredrik,

You have been accepted into BRTD on the terms from high command due to being an old friend of theirs and have been put on a 2 week Trial and your rank for the time being is Recruit. Promotions of members and those accepted into the outfit from the Trail will be listed on the second Sunday of every month so keep an eye on the forums. Link to 'Our Rules' www.brtd.net/about-us/our-rules

Don't forget to post in this link for full forum access: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/996-...e-main-outfit-forums
As well as to introduce yourself to the outfit in this link: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-he...welcome?limitstart=0

All members of BRTD are required to download and join our mumble server, once downloaded you can use the "Mumble Login" at the top of the web page. Alternatively you can login manually with server information here: www.brtd.net/mumble
If you have problems with Mumble check the link or post for help on the website. When you log onto mumble mods will give you full access (apart from 'Command Bunker') but please remember mods are not active on mumble 24 but are always checking mumble for newcomers when ever possible so please be patient and sorry for any inconvenience.

This is a link to the combined information thread which can help you out with a lot of forum-to-mumble side: www.brtd.net/forum-s/info/1355-combined-information-thread#1652

This is a link to our guides and techniques thread for in game help: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

One thing to take note of when joining BRTD is that at this moment of time BRTD are split between 'Reapers' (Ground based platoons) and an Air Wing (for the fly boys) When you join mumble and see multiple reaper squads - join the one with lowest numbers to balance out the platoons. Once you have joined a Reaper search for the corresponding in-game Reaper squad and follow orders when they are given from the acting squad leader (if it is not listed mention it to the person currently leading the squad)

Stay active on the forums because on BRTD's home page is the calender of in-game events - we ask all new recruits to attend the weekly training sessions IF POSSIBLE - we understand people have bigger priorities then PS2 and BRTD so put them first. Also search us up on Facebook and Twitter as it helps with the community aspect, these links can be found on the right hand side of the screen next to the scroll

We hope you have a great time with us!

Cheers
-DW