-Tribes: Vengeance
-Tribes: Ascend
-Left 4 Dead
-Blacklight Retribution
-Super Monday Night Combat
-All Points Bulletin
-League of Legends
-Dota 2

I played many others online games, but I believe these are the ones pertinent to the current application, if you require the whole list I will add the titles.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I hope I will reveal myself as a friendly and cooperative player; I hope that my presence will make others' experience of the game better and I hope I will never bother anyone :)

What is your proffered play style: Aircraft

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm really looking forward to see how Planetside 2 is played in a team.

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hello Valerio,

We'd be happy to add you to the outfit on a trial basis.

You will need to download Mumble (our version of Ventrilo/TS) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/14...-server?limitstart=0

All new outfit recruits are expected to start using mumble within their first week (It's necessary for coordination purposes even if you don't plan on using a mic right away). If you have any trouble setting this up or any questions generally please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

Please also take a moment to introduce yourself to the outfit over at www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome - we're a friendly bunch and it would be great to hear from you!

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message at http://www.brtd.net/community/Tactics-Guides--Suggestions/1476-new-members-training

The outfit plays on the EU1 server; our squads are almost always open and listed. The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach and actively looking for more skilled pilots who will eventually form their own division of the outfit, so your air skills will be most valuable to us.

We all look forward to seeing you in game!

-Placid