[Application] senond

senond

BRTD Member
Aug 1, 2014
Switzerland
Name: Martin B.
In-Game name: senond

Previous Planetside experience:
started playing the ps2 beta about a month ago, playing around 10h a week.
Outfit history (if applicable): - none

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
recently played Massive Action Game (M.A.G.) for about a year, this is also where i found out about PS2 (many mag players moving to PS2), before that lies 20Year of Gaming (from RE1, over Anarchy Online where i was Guild Leader to the latest games CoD/BF an so on)

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes (altho some tech problems with routing input /output)

What you hope to bring to BRTD: two more legs to send to the frontline, want to play organized rather then lonewolfing around.

What is your proffered play style:
currently mainly Light Assault / Engi, been certing up my mosq and prowler aswell. Since iam comming from MAG i have a strong Push attitude but i have to see how well this works here. (still have the feeling everyone is hiding too much...but as i said i have to finetune that ;) )
Anything else you'd like to add: i play on EU1 mainly, mostly after work.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Martin,

Recruitment is Closed atm due to the high numbers of recruits - We will train them upto speed until we believe they are able players and know the basics of the game and how we run in the outfit.

Recruitment will open up again only after we are pleased with the progress of new players

We are sorry we cannot accept you at this moment of time.
if you wish to wait until recruitment is open again that is fine but if you'd rather not wait (and I wouldn't blame you) and move on to another outfit then good luck with everything mate and cya in game soon

Cheers
-DW