Application SgtRaften

SgtRaften

Mar 22, 2013
Name: Devin
In-Game name: SgtRaften
Previous Planetside experience: 3 months and was with Azure Twilight.
Outfit history (if applicable):
Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
Do you have a mic? Yes/No: Yes
What you hope to bring to BRTD: I hope to be another good player to be added to the ranks of BRTD.
What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? i chose BRTD because of the tactical and yet friendly aspect of the outfit.
What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft? I like to do alot of flying and i am very good at it (can also do quit good as infantry or in any vehicle).
Anything else you'd like to add: I know that i am under age but i must stand by the fact that i am quit mature and i am a good planetside 2 player. if you do not want me to be a part of the outfit i ask that you respectfully decline my application.

thank you for your time, Devin.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hello Devin,

I'm sorry to inform that I cannot accept you into BRTD because of your age, please do not take this personally. We are strict on our age limit for many reasons.

How ever do not worry if you want to play in an organised nights or alongside us - Myself and Dotz0r along with few other BRTD members will be running Public Platoon throughout the week every Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm GMT, as well as random days when we feel or need :)
The Public Platoon will be up for Outfit Support, as well as give the 'Greenies' some Tactical play once in a while

Hope to see you in the Platoon and keep fighting fellow TR

-DW