[APPLICATION] Sharpe

S

Sharpe

Name: Samuel Rees

In-Game name: Currently on EU2 as Sharpeshooter but will change to EU 1 if accepted

Previous Planetside experience: I played Planetside (1) enjoyed it but only really messed around with mates

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Eve-online ( I ran a PVP corp in EVE called Mean corp and a PVE corp called Devils League) Currently playing SWTOR where I am the GM of a guild called Orange Pixel. also a massive fan of LFD

Do you have a mic? yes/no: I do indeed! (yes) I currently use mumble on a daily basis

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I can follow orders and use my intuition where needed. I’m not a bad shot, and I’m a VERY active gamer.

What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Infantry I think but I might dabble in armour too.

Anything else you'd like to add: Sadly I currently don’t have a computer that can run this game without it looking like a powerpoint presentation. However, in about two weeks time ( 25th of September) I will be getting a new rig and Hope to join you guys and gals in dealing some pain! Thanks.

DeltaWidow

Recruitment Officer
Squad Leaders
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Samuel,

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis [Due to being not in-game yet, your trial will be held until you can actually get into game, you will receive forum access though]- Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent) [Can always jump on and say hello]. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week [This comes into effect when you can play the game]. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work
Possibly will be fixed when you can play

Cya in game
-DW