Name:
Marcus Bodenholm
In-Game name:
Skjuludde
Previous Planetside experience:
- Outfit history (if applicable):
Haven't played the original Planetside sadly
Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
League of Legends, Dota 2, Lotro, WoW, AoC, WAR, GW1, GW2 etc.
BF42, CoD 1/2, Tribes Ascend
Been leader/officer in various guilds from above mentioned games.
Do you have a mic? yes/no:
Yes
What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Another gun on the battlefield, another medic backing up, another engineer keeping the warmachine going.
I can take orders and will do my utmost in order to see them through. If that's enough, well time will tell
What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft
Infantry as I haven't gotten very much experience with PS2 style armor/aircraft and is thus liable to wasting resources

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Marcus

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW

S

Skjuludde

I must inform you that I've changed my mind. It's not something against any of you guys as last night you seemed really nice. However, recently discovered one of my IRL friends are part of an outfit and wanted me to join. Still on same server and faction so keep fighting the good fight.

For the red tide!

Sorry once more for the inconvenience