[APPLICATION] Skullifid

S

skullifid

Name: Jamie

In-Game name: Skullifid

Previous Planetside experience: None
- Outfit history (if applicable):

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I've played a lot of games in the past years, so I will list the games that I have played a great deal of.
WoW for 3-4 years
Counter Strike Source for around 4 years.

Apart from those I have played most popular games like Diablo 3, Starcraft 1 and 2, Dota2 and Battlefield 3 / Bad company + more.
Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: No matter the game that I play I like to take it serious, so I like to put in my share of the hard work so that we can do well as a team.

What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft - Mainly Infantry, however I'm don't mind either. (Liberator Gunner is so much fun)

Anything else you'd like to add: I just hope to meet some new people and have fun whilst playing PS2.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Sorry no one replied in the time they should Jamie, including myself.

Recruitment is Closed atm due to the high numbers of recruits - We will train them upto speed until we believe they are able players and know the basics of the game and how we run in the outfit.

Recruitment will open up again only after we are pleased with the progress of new players

We are sorry we cannot accept you at this moment of time.
if you wish to wait until recruitment is open again that is fine but if you'd rather not wait (and I wouldn't blame you) and move on to another outfit then good luck with everything mate and cya in game soon :)

Cheers
-DW