[APPLICATION] - Slane

S

Slane

Name: Steve

In-Game name: Slane

Previous Planetside experience: Played from PS1 beta for 2 years, now in the PS2 Beta

Other (online) games you have played: I've played most of whats about, All the Battlefields, CODs, CS, played MMO, wow, lotr, SWG, but i always return to shooters.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Here to test planetside 2 while in beta and give feed back. I'm then looking for a new FPS and I loved PS and so far loving the beta, I'm a great serious team player, been having fun with the Field Medic and the engineer, I'm still trying to sort out my joystick, which so far is sending me flying into mountains, I like to have a laugh while playing as well, and can be a bit of a joker.

Anything else you'd like to add: Was with Juggernaut last night capping and capping, great piloting btw.

(Sorry for posting this in the public forum, my browser seems to be having problems with the page loading)

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
No problem about the posting, and I'd never figure juggy to be a pilot - he was more of a tanker in PS1
I see nothing wrong here :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD - Here's a link to our Mumble information page: www.brtd.net/community/Recruitment/1415-new-voice-server (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Don't forget to check this thread out: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/13...d-information-thread
Will contain anything you need help with.

Cya ingame
-DW