[APPLICATION] Slom0

Slom0

Nov 15, 2012
Name:
Peter Koomen

In-Game name:
Slom0

Previous Planetside experience:
Heard from Jingizu and Nazzov about Planetside 2 and went to Gamescom in germany to see more and play it there, after that i got in to Beta and play it when i have the chance.

Outfit history (if applicable):
No history.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
Started online with Diablo2 and went full time into WoW on day of launch. This is where is joined up with Nazzov and Jingizu and the rest of the group. played it for several years until people lost interest in the game.

Do you have a mic? yes/no:
Yes, though poor quality, however i dont mind getting a new one if needed.

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
A group of active friends (and a few les active), who like to work together and with others.
I dont mind playing a support role, in wow i played healer most of the time already so its not new to me.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit:
Jingizu talked about us, joining up with with another bigger group and kept us informed about it.

What do you want from BRTD:
Teamwork, from playing wow i noticed how much more you can do if you cooperate with others instead of simply doing what must be done.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft:
I like sniping, but for teamplay i like to go medic or maybe engineer.

Anything else you'd like to add:
Jingizu who i know in real life is already in your outfit now. And i see Nazzov has already been accepted.

J

Jingizu

RL friend of mine. I went to GamesCom with Nazzov and him and spoke a bit with Higby there. Also got one of those nice jerseys.

PS2jersey.jpg

J

Jamriko

Hello there Slom0,

Because of your friendship with Members within BRTD, I am happy to accept your Application and you've been added to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis (standard procedure for all new recruits). Please take the time to download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please attempt to start using Mumble within the next week (it's very important for coordination). If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: http://www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the Eurydome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

Kind Regards,
Jamriko