[Application] StonerMk2

S

StonerMk2

Name: Marcus "Marc" - Prefer Marc

Location: USA (Yes i know im from the US but ive played the entire beta on EU1 so i plan to stay there if i can)

In-Game name: Right now on EU1 TR is V00D0001

Previous Planetside experience: None unfortunately.
- Outfit history (if applicable): None

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: If its a MMO ive played it. Dont really have any note worthy achievements. Im mostly a solo player in MMO's because what buddies i do have are FPS junkies, so i lone wolf it. Ive played BF2, BF2142, BF3, C&C Renegade to name a few. Others are mostly games like Neverwinter Nights and Star Trek Online (im kind of a nerd lol)

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes (mostly use Teamspeak, but willing to download whatever is needed)

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Honestly i excel at being a grunt. Being directed towards a target and told to take it. Im pretty damn strong willed, so i will continue to try until told to abandon the objective. One of the longest games ive ever played was C&C Renegade, so i know how to play as a team and what it takes to make strategies work.

Anything else you'd like to add: Was brought here by some of the most silly things ive experienced in Planetside 2 to date which started with some BRTD members being silly on EU1. Was fun and thought well hell, they seem like they like to have fun so why not try and join up. I play mostly for fun, im not much for competition, so i usually look for a bunch of light hearted and sometimes straight up hilarious people to play with. Anyway, sorry for the wall o text here, take it easy guys and hope to see you in game!

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Welcome Stoner

Well there will be a US section hopefully up on a West server on game release with own Command Chain. Also you'll find many laughs to be had here as we goof around but get shit done haha

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here.
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW

Reactions: 1 person