[APPLICATION] Stormbringer

S

S7ORMBR1NGER

Name: Dimitur Angelov (Can call me Dimitry if you want)

In-Game name: Stormbringer

Previous Planetside experience:
I've had little actual Planetside gameplay and that was long ago, since I was a minor back then and couldn't understand squat.

- Outfit history (if applicable):
None

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements:
Anything really, from free2play games to the lengthy and player-based MMOs and Simulators - EVE Online, Team Fortress 2, DCS A-10, ArmA 2, Command and Conquer series, Battlefield series, Quake and... uh, Spiral Knights.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Anything really, I can use a tank properly, pilot aircraft (kind of shoddy with the lib though) and assault on foot and use C4 to blow up maxes.

Anything else you'd like to add: Hope I see you guys on the battlefield.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
You have been Accepted into BRTD - Here's a link to our Mumble information page: www.brtd.net/community/Recruitment/1415-new-voice-server (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Don't forget to check this thread out: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/13...d-information-thread
Will contain anything you need help with.

Cya ingame
-DW