• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[APPLICATION] Strand

S

Strand

Name: Strand

In-Game Name: Strand
Previous Planetside Experience: Played during the Beta for the first Planetside. Purchased the game and then played for the free month. Nothing longer than that. Cannot recall Outift.
Other Online Games:[ul]
[li]WoW - 3 months (from release)[/li]
[li]Eve Online - 8 years[/li]
[li]Various others[/li]
[/ul]

Mic: Yes.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Just another body that sticks with the group and doesn't complain if we have to sit on an objective away from the fight. While I played WoW, the guild I ran with did some world firsts in Molten Core. I was often in charge of the raid healers or the raid itself. Raids at the time consisted of 40 players. I'll most likely stick to supporting roles.

More Info: Played last night (Sunday Aug, 19th) with a group of you on West 02. Found out the Outfit name and decided to join. Played alongside bPostal, Morbis, Nacho401, JO3, Mista, and others.

DeltaWidow

Recruitment Officer
Officer
Aug 25, 2014
You might know Juggy, he played EVE 8 years I think :) you never know. Glad to see you are interested in joining us, the outfit consits of players of 50/50 US/EU players, so the outfit will be split on both continent servers but be under the same banner. Cya in game soon mate :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD - I will send you private message with Mumble info (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Don't forget to check this thread out: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/13...d-information-thread
Will contain anything you need help with.

Cya ingame
-DW