Oct 26, 2012
Name: Bill

In-Game name: Sungodra

Previous Planetside experience: only from this beta

Outfit history (if applicable): no

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: EVE Online

Do you have a mic? yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Anothen noob :p

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: suggestion from a friend (Akaliptos888)

What do you want from BRTD: To have fun and kill lots of enemies

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Armour/Technician yeah baby

Anything else you'd like to add: I get along nice with ppl. I play up to 10 hours per week because i study for my universe. So if u dont see me for a couple of days i will be spending my time on essays.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Bill, no problem with gaming time - if there is stuff that needs to be done in RL then it needs to be done and we understand :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.

Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum
Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works.

Server is: Eurydome (or something)
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW