[APPLICATION] Swiftus

Swiftus

Dec 30, 2012
Name: Sean

In-Game name: Swiftus

Previous Planetside experience: None.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Play some strategy, some rpg, some fps (usually not all at once). Everything I find fun basically. Most recently Wargame: European Escalation, TF2 and Battlefield 3 with a few friends.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes, and my voice has broken!

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Luck of the Irish, A team player, Another grunt with a gun.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Recommended by a friend (TGApples). Also I like the name.

What do you want from BRTD: An accepted application. Oh, and a good time with some nice friendly people of course!

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Mainly infantry in the form of Light Assault so far but I enjoy all aspects of the game.

Anything else you'd like to add: As above, TGApples is a friend of mine and hopefully will vouch for my maturity!

Relatively new to the game itself but not the genre/gameplay. Willing to listen and learn more about the game. Thanks for reading.

J

Jamriko

Hello Swiftus,

Due to the circumstance of you being a friend of BRTD's members, I'd be happy to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webskly or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: http://www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
Jamriko