Application: Talonfall

Talonfall

Veterans
Jul 18, 2013
Name: Talonfall

Previous Planetside experience: None

Outfit history (if applicable): FU for a trial week

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: WoW, UT, CS, SC2 and many more.

Do you have a mic? Yes/No: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Competence and solid team play, hopefully working up to squad leading.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? Comms banter, level of play, variety of activities, leadership.

How did you hear about Better Red Than Dead: Saw you guys grouped in the WG for FNO a few months ago. :)

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft? Aircraft>Infantry>Armour but I prefer to mix things up hour by hour.

Anything else you'd like to add: I played my first 70 ranks with just me and a mate so I probably have some bad habits that I need to break. Most of my classes are near-fully certed so I should be able to fill any role. My tanks are a bit lacking but I have a fully kitted mozzie, libby and MAX and I'm working on the gal and harasser.
I have a level 20 NC on Miller but I am more than willing to obey the BRTD loyalty rule.

Your battle Rank: 77

Planetside 2 Statistic: https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428047126257274337/

Thank you for considering my application.
-M

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
Hi and welcome to BRTD Talonfall :)

It's always nice to have some high-BR player in the Outfit!
Can I ask you what went wrong with FU? Why only a trial-week? (Not that I don't like that you choose us :lol: )

Talonfall

Veterans
Jul 18, 2013
Hi

I was just commenting to my friend that 77 isn't that high for BTRD - in the platoon last night my BR was very average!

FU is not bad at all, I really appreciate that they are actively recruiting new players and running open Platoons. They do lack platoon leaders though and they are on a long road to raise up leaders as good as Hadouken. They also occasionally have drama and some venting on TS - which is to be expected when recruiting heavily and I really don't want to detract from them as a great Outfit. If BTRD did not have the great comms banter and the higher level of play that I am looking for, I would have no problem sticking with FU.

-M