[APPLICATION] Terrahawk

Terrahawk

Sep 27, 2012
Name: Andrew.

In-Game name: Fox (Thyone currently) Terrahawk normally.

Previous Planetside experience: I have played Planetside for 4/5 years on and off, enjoy flying, support and cloaking mainly, though of course I am flexible and use what is necessary or requested.

Outfit history (if applicable): My previous outfits include Outcasters, Adult Entertainment and Virtual Hitmen.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: 9 years ago I was clan leader of a Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat clan that achieved top 5 status in the European league of the time. I have played a mixture of FPS and MMORPG since then with a lot of time spent on flight simulators and Arma games as I appreciate realism and details.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I hope that my love of team work and satisfaction of organised team-play will mean that I can fit in well. I also bring a sense of humor and a geeky theory crafting approach.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? I admired and appreciated the organised team-play that I have witnessed in your promo vid and noticed that you have structure and the energy of leadership with creative events and training being the icing on the cake. The outfits that my friends and myself were interested in have proven to be dissapointing of late as they lack any direction or leadership.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft As stated above, I enjoy playing all roles and like to choose what is more effective for the given situation, though when they bring in the much needed analogue flight stick support, I will have a greater flying interest.

Anything else you'd like to add: I am part of a small group of online friends with common interests, I hope this could be a suitable 'home' for us for this great game and in-turn hope that we could be seen as assets to Better Red Than Dead in the future.

Terrahawk

Sep 27, 2012
I do apologise, Mods can you please move this over to the recruitment thread please?

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Hi Andrew,

I did the form I have to fill in last night but must of forgot to reply to this :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis which will last 2 weeks - If you click on FAQ on the home page you can see some links, click on the link which is 'Quick Connect'. We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in the hello and welcome thread in public forum

Check with Training and Guides to check in with the scheduled training times of the outfit - would greatly appreciate it if you participated in them to get a feel and understanding of how the outfit works.

Server is: Thyone
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW

Reactions: 1 person