[APPLICATION] Theci

Ciy

Nov 27, 2012
Name: Begyn Francis

In-Game name: BelgianCi / Cii

Previous Planetside experience: PS2 beta/ PS outfit with friends

Outfit history (if applicable):

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: SC2 silver league / LOL / tom clancy's ghost recon online

Do you have a mic? Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I hope that I'm a worthy benefit to the team and have a lot of fun being a TR

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: The atmosphere is amazing.

What do you want from BRTD: A good outfit which helps me improve, while still creating a fun atmosphere.

What is your prefered play style: Aircraft/combined with some infantry when needed.

Anything else you'd like to add: Most of the year I have a lot of time to play the games although there are periods I possibly wouldn't be able to play. Like exams or holidays.

J

Jamriko

Hello Theci,

Unfortunately, BRTD's Recruitment is closed to the general public at this moment in time, however it will re-open in one or two weeks. Please feel free to make another thread at that time, or request that this post is re-reviewed once it is open.

However, if you were pointed to BRTD by a current member, please do say so and get that member to post here on your application so we can continue with the process.

Sorry for any inconvience,
Jamriko

P.S. Are you already on Mumble?

R

RedSnow

Hey Theci

If you are still interested in joining BRTD please respond to this. :)