[APPLICATION] TheJugernaut27

TheJugernaut27

Nov 28, 2012
Name: Ian

In-Game name: TheJugernaut27

Previous Planetside experience: None

Outfit history (if applicable): NA

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: League of Legend / Battlefield 2 / TF2

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: A Positive attitude and the leadership that I use with my other organizations.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Recommended by friends (Docj, CQReborn)

What do you want from BRTD: A baddass group that will will make my experience with Planetside 2 amazing.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Infantry

Anything else you'd like to add: Recommended bu Docj and CQReborn

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi there,

As an outfit we do give priority consideration to applicants which have friends in the outfit however there is an unfortunate issue in this case.

One of our outfit leaders is called Juggernaut and was unable to register his name ingame and was naturally quite irritated by this. I have therefore been directed to ask if you would consider applying to us under a different ingame name. I know this is quite an unusual request and you may rightly feel there's no question of changing the name of a character which you've spent time leveling already. Unfortunately it is what it is and I am not authorised to take your application further with your existing character name.

Please let us know what you decide,

My apologies for this and best wishes.

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
More than acceptable mate, we really appreciate your dedication to joining us.

Log onto mumble and ask an officer to regster you. Click the mumble tab at the top of the site, I'll PM you over the password now.

See you soon