[Application] TintexX

TintexX

Jan 7, 2013
Hello, i regulary saw some BRTD's and was stunned by pure force!

Since lone wolfing is a bad idea in this game and alot of public squads are... well .... "a little bit" unorganized.... i decided to look for an Outfit

Name: Steffen

In-Game name: TintexX [just call me Tinte in case of voichat]

Previous Planetside experience: i've played vanu alot, but now i changed to TR, so my Character ist that pimped, but im currently spending CERT points on the Combat Medic.

Outfit history (if applicable): /

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:

Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 3, Team Fortress,WoW,CoD

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes and I'm willing to use it.

What you hope to bring to BRTD:

I hope that i can be good medic, because i love to heal and revive People or by any means supporting them.
(thats why i listed WoW, i also healed people there lolol)

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: It was the Badass Invasion preparation on the TR Warpgate! in addition this site looks very professional.

What do you want from BRTD:
Action, Teamwork, Badass Fights, and Comrades that will win or fall together.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Infantry (Medic)

Anything else you'd like to add:

Grettings from Germany, and kick NC and VS's ass!
looking forward to hear from you,
Steffen

D

Dotz0r

hi.

I'd like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the webpage or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble.

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post in the hello and welcome thread in the public part of the forum.

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,

Dotz0r.

P.s Mumble PW sent via PM - check the community tab.

TintexX

Jan 7, 2013
Hello, i just wanted to ask if i could begin my trial time in about a week, since i got my arm put in plaster and im unable to play.

Regards,

Tinte