[APPLICATION] Tuckrain

Tuckrain

Oct 31, 2012
Hey BRTD!

After many succesfull conquers and especially the one of Elli Amp just a couple of minutes ago i decided to apply to your Outfit =)

Name: Marc Durst

In-Game name:
Tuckrain

Previous Planetside experience:
since alpha of PS2 sadly no PS1 exp

Outfit history (if applicable):
none .. played lone wolf style

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
CS 1.6 and CSS competetive (esl etc) Dota 1+2, TF2 ,Tribes 2, Tribes Ascend. CoD, BF (all of them), Arma 2 (PR, ACE) and pretty mutch every MMO since UO

Do you have a mic?
of course

What you hope to bring to BRTD:
Longtime Onlinegaming experience, a calm personality that can give it all if needed. basically unlimited online time. experience in teamplay on greater scales

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit:
to be honest there arent many outfits ive heard of that are as organized as you guys (could be that that would change if sony would let me access the forums..) but mostly the teamplay i saw ingame

What do you want from BRTD:
Well Teamplay, thats what PS2 is about right? playing the lone wolf is not that fun.. well it is for a while but it gets boring really soon and i really love PS2. i would love to experience great battles not just from the "random guy" perspective

What is your prefered play style:
Infantry mostly HA and INF.. but will specc whatever is needed also i want to get more into armored combat but im lacking alot of upgrades so thats something i will tackle later down the line

Anything else you'd like to add:
Im a very social person that loves to play games since i got my hands on my old NES i play way too mutch at the moment what is mostly because of personal things that hinder me from doing basically anything else.. so yay i guess :) well what is there to add .. i have a dark sense of humor, love music of nearly all kinds and i would love to get to roll with you guys!

Greetings from the way to snowy germany.

Tuckrain///Marc

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Truckrain

Welcome to BRTD for your 2 week trial basis!
We need you on comms ASAP, so please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here:
BRTD Mumble Server Details

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

Next, post here and introduce yourself; Welcome Forum

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message here; TRAINING

The outfit plays on the Eurodome server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature is up and running, once we see you in-game and on voice-comms, we will make sure you get setup in the in-game Outfit.

.Combined Info Thread. CLICK ME TO LEARN THINGS USEFUL FOR STUFF!!!!!

When asking for a squad invite, or ammo, or a heal / rez, please ask by using your in-game-name first, and not " I ".

Again, welcome, and I look forward to seeing you in-game!

-Boostoff