[APPLICATION] Vector

V

Vector

Name: Vector

In-Game name: Vector (though now it's Vector01, thanks to the recent patch)

Previous Planetside experience: Started playing planetside back in 2006 during the reserves program and fell deeply in love with it.

- Outfit history (if applicable): I mainly played with a small group of friends though did join an outfit called the 'Inquisitors' during 2007.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Wouldn't want to spam the list out, might be here a while but chances are you name it I've probably played it. :)

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yup, of course.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: My charming personality ;) .. and of course my ability to work well in a team and follow orders and generally just have fun with a bunch of like minded people.

What is your proffered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I'm pretty adaptable to fit the situation at hand, though I tend to lean more towards Pilot and Light Infantry. Though more than happy to play what is required to get the current task done.

Anything else you'd like to add: I've seen a bunch of you guys playing around on EU1 and think i even had the opportunity to squad up with a few of your members over the past few weeks, the whole sunderer raid to the NC warpgate and that was pretty fun. Looking forward to hopefully getting another chance to play with you guys again. :)

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Vector,

We'd be happy to add you to the outfit on a trial basis. Please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/14...-server?limitstart=0

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week or so, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

Please also introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

The outfit plays on the EU1 server as you already know; our squads are almost always open and listed. The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

We are currently developing our combined arms approach so there will be many opportunities to prove yourself both in infantry and vehicle combat situations.

We all look forward to seeing you in game!

Reactions: 1 person