[APPLICATION] vee

V

vee

Name: Ville

In-Game name: vee

Previous Planetside experience: I played bit of original planetside with the free reserves promotion. Been playing PS2 for a week now.
- Outfit history (if applicable): -

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Just about everything. Lately: DOTA2, Tribes: Ascend, Guild Wars 2, Battlefield Bad Company (vietnam), End of Nations

Do you have a mic? yes/no: No

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Another body to soak some bullets? :)

I've enjoyed playing Light Assault the most and just about any infantry oriented role suits me well. Be it medic, Heavy Assault or anything with two feet I'm all for it.

Anything else you'd like to add: Looking forward for some more organized and team oriented ops!

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Looking forward to seeing you in-game mate :) should be plenty of infantry fighting to be had with us.

You have been Accepted into BRTD - I will send you private message with Mumble info (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Don't forget to check this thread out: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/13...d-information-thread
Will contain anything you need help with.

Cya ingame
-DW