[APPLICATION] vestice

vestice

Nov 22, 2012
Name: Frederik

In-Game name: vestice

Previous Planetside experience: None, apart from the beta

Outfit history (if applicable): None.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: CS 1.6, CSS, CS:GO, Global Agenda, WoW, COD (all of them), GW 2, Aion, Firefall, DayZ, The War Z, Borderlands 1 and 2, Alliance of Valiant Arms, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Dota, League of Legends, Diablo 2 and 3, Team Fortress 1 and 2, Civilizations 4 and 5 BFBC2 and BF3.
My main game has been Global Agenda, if you know there is "clan vs clan" integrated in the game. On quite a special sort of like PS2 with the "hexes"/"regions" In Global Agenda there are classes, just like PS2, theres the recon, the assault, the medic and robotics. I mainly played medic in my "clan". Although I played a special kind of medic, what is called a paingunner. He is sort of the shotcaller at who is supposed to get focused. If any of have played WoW arena, it is sort of paced like that. Although with more people. 10 players on each side per fight/hex fight.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Well considering you are such a big community. In my honest opinion you must have many skills already. Though what I hope bring and achieve from BRTD is having fun while playing PS2 and winning.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: Well I was searching around for outfits and saw yours on youtube through the recruitment video.

What do you want from BRTD: As said in what I hope to bring to BRTD I want to have fun while being serious and wanting to become better and learn how to become a better player.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Infantry.

Anything else you'd like to add: Well for now I finished school not too long ago. I am unemployed for the moment though I am looking for a job. But meanwhile I will have a lot of time to play with you guys if I get into a trial.
I will admit too I am very new at PlanetSide 2, and it seems to me that it has quite a big learning curve. I am still learning to play the game. Although the basics I definately know.

Thanks for reading and I hope I get to play with you guys in the future.

J

Jamriko

Hello Vestice,

Sorry for the late reply, but unfortunately, BRTD's Recruitment is closed to the general public at this moment in time, however it will re-open in one or two weeks. Please feel free to make another thread at that time, or request that this post is re-reviewed once it is open.

Sorry for any inconvience,
Jamriko

R

RedSnow

Hey Vestice

If you are still interested in joining BRTD please respond to this