[Application] Vilsen

Vilsen

Jan 12, 2013
Name: Mattias

In-Game name: Vilsen

Previous Planetside experience: Played PS1 for about two hours once. Does that count?

Outfit history (if applicable): Currently an officer in a different outfit on a different server. Outfit activity is very low and I feel like I'm the guy doing 'all the work' that keeps it alive. Lithcorp is also the lowest / second-lowest populated server in the game. Ghost-capping Amerish for the tenth time gets boring, fast.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: Used to raid a lot in WoW, main tank and raid leader.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I'm a good team player, I follow orders and I like having fun. Unless having fun is not allowed, then I hate fun.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: You guys seem active. Seen some guys on reddit with brtd-tags so I decided to check out some youtube videos... and here I am.

What do you want from BRTD: Organized play from top to bottom with some shenanigans mixed in.

What is your prefered play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: I'm in this weird transition right now from playing almost solely as Light Assault or piloting a Lib to being more of a jack of all trades. But if I had to pick two things I'd pick those.

Anything else you'd like to add: I currently have no character on Miller, only a BR3 I made to check out the server. But I'm planning to move my BR47 character over to Miller once the transfer token goes active with the patch on jan 30. So I'm wondering if I could get an invite on my BR3 character now and then get my BR47 character invited once it reaches the server.

J

Jamriko

Hello there Vilsen,

I'm glad to inform you that you've been added to the outfit on a 2 week trial basis (standard procedure for all new recruits). Please take the time to download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please attempt to start using Mumble within the next week (it's very important for coordination). If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355-combined-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: http://www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: http://www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game.

BRTD are currently developing our combined arms approach so there is the potential to branch out into more air or ground vehicle related roles should you want to, but as it stands infantry still form the majority of the skill base in our outfit.

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net).

We all look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

Kind Regards,
Jamriko