[Application] Vorteks

V

Vorteks

Hey There!

I'd like to apply again to join BRTD in PS2. I joined you from APE in PS1 and ran with you towards the end of PS1 during the final month also.

Been playing MMOs since PS1 and also played WoW, Rift and a few other fps games.

With regards to role, I dont mind what I do. Currently im mostly light assault because of its fast attack flexibility, but i'd do most roles as im more interested in the teamwork fun aspect rather than being a 1 man killing machine :)

Im from UK, in Ipswich, and my name is Chris

Oh, and due to the recent work to make names unique across all servers, im on EU1 as Vorteks01

Cheers

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
hi Vorteks

I Remember jeffbeefjaw saying to watch out for yourself and also saw you following us around on PS1, I've accepted you on a 2 week trial. We always Welcome old veterans from planetside 1 :)

Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guides or post on our forums for help.

Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here.
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Access Has been sorted to the Outfit forums.

We are Currently on EU1