[APPLICATION] Vubbel

Vubbel

Oct 28, 2012
Name: Hans Christian Lohfert

In-Game name: Vubbel

Previous Planetside experience: None

Outfit history: None

Other (online) games you have played / achievements:
All of the BF series for PC, Halflife1 +2 including different mods, Red orcester, WOW

Do you have a mic? yes/no: yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Support for everyone and a helping hand

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: I know Godbeast

What do you want from BRTD: Nothing much just as long as i can have fun in the Outfit.

What is your prefered play style: Defiantly Armour but I'm flexible and can go what ever theirs need of at the moment.

Anything else you'd like to add: I like to play pen and paper and Warhammer. At the moment I study German at Copenhagen university.

Boostoff

You, Me, Closet, 7Min, Heaven, Now..
Oct 7, 2014
Washington, USA
www.BRTD.net
Heyas Vubbs,

Your review has been read, by me.
Welcome to BRTD for your 2 week trial basis!
We need you on comms ASAP, so please download mumble (our version of Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1413...-server?limitstart=0

We will expect you to start using mumble within the next week, if you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

Post here and introduce yourself; Welcome Forum

The outfit training officers have a thread set up, so if you require training in any particular gameplay aspect drop them a message here; TRAINING

The outfit plays on the EU server "Eurodrome"; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). The outfit feature in game is currently bugged so until it is fixed we will not be using it and will be relying purely on mumble and ingame squads.

When asking for a squad invite, or ammo, or a heal / rez, please ask by using your name first, and not " I ".

Welcome we all look forward to seeing you in-game!

-Boostoff