[APPLICATION] Waldmenschen

Waldmenschen

Nov 3, 2014
Landshut, Bavaria, Germany
Name: Silvan

In-Game name: Waldmenschen

Previous Planetside experience: None^^

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I've been in a Battlefield Clan for almost 2 Years now, apart from that playing almost everything with Friends (from LoL to Minecraft and more)

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes, but I'm not familiar with Mumble yet, used Teamspeak 3 for 2 Years

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Reinforcements, I don't think i can bring something special or interesting, but I'm good at FPS and have no Problem with following Orders (if i understand them)

Anything else you'd like to add: I hope to find a Clan to fight with, because it was boring and frustrating to be alone in such a big Battlefield

For the Emperor!

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Welcome mate, we've got plenty of friendly people for you to play along with :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD - Here's a link to our Mumble information page: www.brtd.net/community/Recruitment/1415-new-voice-server (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Cya ingame
-DW

Reactions: 1 person

Waldmenschen

Nov 3, 2014
Landshut, Bavaria, Germany
I think I know the Problem:
You copied your Message from another Topic, but in your first Topic the Link was abbreviated, so you copied the abbreviation (with the points in the middle), so the Website can't figure out what you want to link to, because of the Points instead of the full Link
Hope I helped!