[APPLICATION] Welph

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Name: Fredrik Jonsson

In-Game name: Welph

Previous Planetside experience: None
- Outfit history (if applicable):

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: SWG, SWTOR, BF3, ARMA2, OFP, NS2

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Myself as a greasmonkey. And someone who loves teamwork above all.

Anything else you'd like to add: I have some problem with using the mic atm, I have the computer in the livingroom and I would probobly find myself stabbed to death if I start talking to you guys when my wife watches something "important" on the telly.

And that I have a 3 year old daughter that can bring my attention if she throws up on all over herself in the bed....yes that has happend :( Or other things these little people can come up with. And I rarely play any games after she has hit the bed.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
Welcome Welph

You have been Accepted into BRTD on Trial Basis - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent). We Expect you to get on voice server within a week. if you have any trouble please read the FAQ guide or post on our forums for help.
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here.
Click on FAQ Guides on the Home Page (Left Side) if you ever get stuck on anything Forum/Mumble-side.

Server is: EU1
Join a squad as outfit tab does not work

Cya in game
-DW