[APPLICATION] Willhellm

Willhellm

Jan 13, 2013
Name: Andreas
In-Game name: Willhellm

Previous Planetside experience: I've never played Planetside 1. Started with PS2 on Release Date.

Outfit history (if applicable): I am currently in an outfit of my all time gaming community AESYR, but I am the only active Member in this game. We started good but since AESYR is a multi gaming clan we have not really established a chapter in PS2 and most of us went to other games again. (www.aesyr.com)

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: I played WoW for 2 years an quitted before WOTLK. Also tried Age of Conan but this was a huge disappointment. After that I got stuck with HoN and Dota2.

Do you have a mic? Yes/No: Yes, but I use it rarely since I share a living room with my girlfriend.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: I can bring support and coordinated gameplay to BRTD since I am online on a daily basis.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit? I've seen some clips of you guys and it reminded me of the fun time I had with my clan when I was playing WoW and AoC. In fact I don't take this game too serious but I am reliable if it counts.

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft? I play 95% Engineer and you can sure find me in a mosquito every time the cooldown expires.

Anything else you'd like to add: Well I hope for a positive response and looking forward to play more coordinated again. This for sure is not a lone wolfs game :)

R

RedSnow

Welcome Andreas!

We need people who are really dedicated to BRTD so if you are sure you will be with us for the long run then I would like to take the time to welcome you as a trial member of BRTD! You have been accepted on a 2 week trial basis which is a standard procedure for all new recruits. It is required that you download Mumble (our preference over Teamspeak) and use the "Mumble Login" link at the top of the website or alternatively use the server details listed here: www.brtd.net/mumble

Please start using Mumble within the next week so that our Officers can set your permissions properly. If you have any trouble please consult the FAQ section: www.brtd.net/faq-guides or ask an officer who will be happy to assist you (you will need an officer to authenticate you on the mumble server when you first log in).

Training nights are on Thursday and Sunday at 2000 GMT ( Timezone we use for everything) Also good nights to be on are Monday Night madness, Friday Night ops and Saturday Rave night.

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out boot camp section on the top to get up to speed on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/bootcamp

Our outfit plays on the EU Miller server; our squads are often open and listed (though ask on mumble for an invite if they are not). When you are set up on Mumble, please ask an officer for an outfit invite so you can join our squads in-game..

We request that all the outfit members like us on facebook and/or twitter as this really helps with the community aspect and also keep up to date if there is any important news. Links to both of these pages can be found on the left hand side of the main website (www.brtd.net) or do the search option for facebook. Name: BRTD or twitter: ps_brtd
We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Regards,
RedSnow