[APPLICATION] Wolfman109

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
Name: Jeppe

In-game name: Wolfman109

Previous PlanetSide experience: I played for around a month in the late beta.

Outfit history: I was on trial period with you guys around the start of october, but I was unable to complete it due to my getting sick.

Other (online) games you having played / achievements: The major part of my online gaming carrier have been spent in WoW, were I played from late vanilla until a half year or so into cata were I also raided for vast the majority of that time. I were an officer in two of the guilds I raided with, were I helped out the main raid and guild leader with the job of leading the guild through the dungeons.
The rest of the time I’ve spent in a few other different games, Minecraft, Tribes: Ascend, D3 etc. None of which I put as much time into as wow.

Do you have a mic? Yes, I got a head headset which has a decent mic in it.

What you to bring to BRTD: I bring a teamplayer that loves helping people out who are in a pinch. I’m one who is always ready to help other people out and not just sit over in the corner minding his own business knowing that somebody else could properly take of it, instead of going the extra mile and help that person out. I always try to help out the people I’m playing with, the best I can in any circumstance. Even if it means I got to sit for 3 hours playing turret guard duty. If I know that I’m helping out the team then I’m happy. The more over the few, I guess you can say.
Anyway I’m a guy who is always and ready to help people out if they need it.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: I played with you in the beta on a trial period and I like what I saw, you guys had a good mixture of serious progression and a laidback “pub attitude”. I enjoyed the hell out of it, even though I was only around for a few weeks before I had to leave due to a disease I caught (lucky me).

What do you want from BRTD:
I just want a good outfit where I know that the guys I play with have more that stuffed air between their ears. I just want an outfit where I can kick off my shoes when I get home and enjoy some good PS2 with people who are friendly and loveable, while kills magriders over and over again (I hate them so much).
Besides that not much, I’ve seen how you play and that is what I want.

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft:
Lately I’ve been experimenting with air orientated gameplay, focusing on getting better as a mossy pilot but also trying out more objective based combat styles as doing some galaxy drops behind the enemy frontline with a small group of people and then hitting the enemy in back, so the main army have an easier time moving forward. It’s quite an interesting playstyle and I think I might focus into that area.
Even though I still need to practice my tank skills as well.

Anything else you’d like to add:
Not much, only thing that should mention is that I’m colorblind and have some problems with red and green, mixing them up and so on.
I forgot to mention that last time and people found about in a rather strange way, with me almost destroying one of the officers lightning as we were defending an amp station on Indar, when I unfortunately shot at it because I thought it look redish on the my minimap while I where standing on one of the helipads and therefor were too far away to see the color and symbols on the tank itself.
Not one my best moments… I'll admit that.
But besides that I don’t have anything to add.

I hope to join you guys soon. :)

Placid

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Wolfman,

We're always happy to welcome back those who've been in the outfit previously. We're sorry to hear you were unwell and hope you're feeling better now. Since you didn't complete your 2 week trial last time probably the best thing is if we restart it if that's acceptable to you and see how it goes. Is your mumble account still active? If so just log on and jump in a squad, I'll make a note that your trial will restart from today. If you need anything please get in touch with an officer on mumble or over the forums, we're always here to help.

Cheers,

Wolfman109

Potato Simulator
Oct 2, 2012
I'm very glad to hear that I'm able to return to the outfit and get my trial period reset.
I checked my mumble account and I'm still able to get on the BRTD server, so I'll see you guys later on today.