[Application] Wordeh

Wordeh

Dec 11, 2012
Name: Anson Hoffman

In-Game name: Wordeh

Previous Planetside experience: PS2 Beta

Outfit history (if applicable):Joined a Vanu outfit briefly after release, I think I took a tech plant with them. That was about it.

Other (online) games you have played / achievements: A massive list of mmos and shooters. Been part of and had leadership over guilds and clans for a very long time until recently when my professional life put a stop to any full time official leadership role in games.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Everything you can possibly want from a Grunt who follows orders and kills enemies of the Terran Republic. Good aim, social graces and all that.

What made you choose this outfit over any other organized outfit: TR is my favorite faction, I was impressed by your beta video and have been following news of your exploits from my friend Ivam Akorahil who I've known for many years. He was also the guy who recommended the outfit directly to me.

What do you want from BRTD: The Terran Republic experience. An organized and effective outfit that gives Planetside 2 the coherence and meaning it needs.

What is your preferred play style: Infantry/Armour/Aircraft: Heavy assault and Mosquito flying, though I'm flexible in all roles.

Anything else you'd like to add: Looking forward to fighting with you guys, playing with Ivam and turning Auraxis red. Any other questions feel free to ask.

I

Ivamakorahil01

As i know allready that it will be required, Iam vouching for my dear friend. He is an outstanding gamer and a very good friend for allmost a decade now. He will bring glory to the outfit and the Terran Republic.

D

Dotz0r

Hi Anson

Seeing as you have been recommended by an outfit member and hereby vouched by Ivamakorahil01 i will accept this application. Anson you are now on a two-week trial. Please consult the FAQ's (www.brtd.net/faq-guides )and other bits of information on the site in order to gain access to mumble. I am sure Ivam will be telling you much of this already. However this site is rich in information - from mumble help to guides. Please post a message into the "Request forum access" topic in the public forum and you will be dealt with in due time.

We also have a steam group, a twitter and a facebook page!.

For mumble see :

www.brtd.net/mumble

You may also find useful outfit related information in the combined information thread: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/1355...d-information-thread

If you will, please introduce yourself to the rest of the outfit by making a post here: www.brtd.net/forum-s/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome

Check out our Training & Tactical Guides/Suggestions forum to get the low-down on how BRTD operates in-game: www.brtd.net/forum/training-tactics-guides-suggestions

Thank you for showing interest in BRTD. Congratulations on the start of your two week trial. BRTD is forever growing and new blood like you we can only get bigger - and better! Be sure to get on Mumble as soon as possible and don't forget to ask for an invite to outfit in game! Do so buy adding bigal , snap as a friend or asking in mumble.

Hf.

Dotz0r.

Krycheck

Nov 29, 2012
Made me lol to read this. Wasn't this game completely pointless after the first novelty of multi member drop pod action and massed tank rush? I believe those were your exact words when last we spoke. Anyway, good to see that you came to your senses ;)

Wordeh

Dec 11, 2012
Not sure this is the place to discuss our private conversations which was at a different time and in a slightly tongue-in-cheek context Krycheck, if you want to post a topic about this in a more relevant forum area we can talk more about the negative things you said about the game before that, if anyone is remotely interested - which I doubt. Moving on ;).