[APPLICATION] Xonal

X

Xonal

Name: Dan

In-Game name: Xonal

Previous Planetside experience: I played Planetside for several months back in 2005-2006, was a blast but due to Uni I really couldn't dedicate the kind of time needed and by the time that was done I was playing other games so never really went back to it.

Other (online) games you have played: Would be easier to list those I haven't, so I will list the ones I have spent considerable amounts of time on - Was heavily into Counter-Strike back in the day, with 1.1-1.3 being my main stretch. I then moved onto World of Warcraft for good few years, played pretty much every MMO you could think of though over the years. Recently I have been playing a lot of Battlefield 3 / Dota 2 / Diablo 3 -- Guild Wars 2 I have been in the betas of and that is about to come out so can't wait to get into that.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Somebody looking to sink their teeth into Planetside 2 and really get into it in a big way. I know I listed quite a few games up there which I do play, I do have a lot of time to commit to them so I will more than exceed your minimum expectation regarding weekly face time.

Anything else you'd like to add: I spent yesterday bimbling around between factions trying out the different things - tonight whilst giving Terran Republic a go I got picked up by an awesome Galaxy pilot (Rasmis) and had an absolute blast going from base to base. He linked you guys and I would love to be part of more of that in the future!

Thanks.

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Xonal

You have been Accepted into BRTD - Here's a link to our Mumble information page (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)

Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here
Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home

Don't forget to check this Thread out
Will contain anything you need help with.