[APPLICATION] Xonal

X

Xonal

Name: Dan

In-Game name: Xonal

Previous Planetside experience: I played Planetside for several months back in 2005-2006, was a blast but due to Uni I really couldn't dedicate the kind of time needed and by the time that was done I was playing other games so never really went back to it.

Other (online) games you have played: Would be easier to list those I haven't, so I will list the ones I have spent considerable amounts of time on - Was heavily into Counter-Strike back in the day, with 1.1-1.3 being my main stretch. I then moved onto World of Warcraft for good few years, played pretty much every MMO you could think of though over the years. Recently I have been playing a lot of Battlefield 3 / Dota 2 / Diablo 3 -- Guild Wars 2 I have been in the betas of and that is about to come out so can't wait to get into that.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Somebody looking to sink their teeth into Planetside 2 and really get into it in a big way. I know I listed quite a few games up there which I do play, I do have a lot of time to commit to them so I will more than exceed your minimum expectation regarding weekly face time.

Anything else you'd like to add: I spent yesterday bimbling around between factions trying out the different things - tonight whilst giving Terran Republic a go I got picked up by an awesome Galaxy pilot (Rasmis) and had an absolute blast going from base to base. He linked you guys and I would love to be part of more of that in the future!

Thanks.