[APPLICATION] Xorkrik

X

Xorkrik

Name: Jakob Johansson

In-Game name: Xorkrik

Previous Planetside experience: Played PS1 in beta and a while after release.
- Outfit history (if applicable): N/A

Other (online) games you have played / acheivements: Well in terms of fps I played CS 1.6 back in the day for a couple of years. So that with a moderate helping of UT/Q3/Rainbow 6 is the basis for my fps skills. In terms of organization and teamwork I have been raiding in WoW since vanilla and in all expansions. So I know how to show up and follow orders.

Do you have a mic? yes/no: Yes.

What you hope to bring to BRTD: Well I'm looking to play medic in Ps2. But I also enjoy engineer, prowler/lightning. I also enjoy gunning in the various vehicles.

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm just looking for a good outfit to have some fun with. And kick some traitor ass.

DeltaWidow

Recruitment Officer
Officer
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
'lo mate, Nice to have more tankers, with armour division being set up you should be at home there with other tankers alike in a nice, armoured column of death for NC/VS traitors :)

You have been Accepted into BRTD - I will send you private message with Mumble info (Voice comms like TS3/Vent)
Don't forget to post a quick hello if you haven't in here: http://www.brtd.net/community/2-Public-Forum/7-hello-and-welcome
I'll ask a admin to register you on forum. Jump on voice when you want and make yourself at home

Cya ingame
-DW